Continuous Design Ltd T/A CDL and CDL Fully Managed Solutions (Registered in the UK number 2569618) fully understand that you care how information about you is stored, used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following personal data about you and/or your Employer or the Company or Enterprise you represent:
- Information provided by you personally or your company/enterprise which is required by CDL during the process of providing you with goods and/or services that have been contracted to CDL by you.
- Information about your use of our website(s) including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you whilst ordering or calling off goods and/or services via our website(s). For example, when you create an account or make a purchase, or call off goods, or make an enquiry, you may provide your name, address, email address, telephone number and company/enterprise name.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, including when you engage in a telephone conversation or a “Live Chat” on our website(s), respond to our marketing communications, enter our competitions, complete our voluntary surveys or report a problem with our website.
- Your name, telephone number and email address when you subscribe to receive information about CDL products, services, offers and competitions.
IP addresses, cookies and similar technologies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and enabling CDL to establish that your sessions are as secure as possible. Any statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns does not identify you personally or any specific individual.
Where we store personal data
Although information you provide to us is stored on secure servers as described above, any payment transactions are processed and encrypted by our third party payment providers Sagepay and Paypal and we not store your card details for any reason. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and change it regularly in line with current advice. We ask you not to share your passwords with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features in order to reduce the risk of unauthorised access. We ask you NOT to transmit any sensitive data to us via email and agree to use our secure FTP or file transfer systems wherever possible. Contact us for further information and instructions in this regard.
CDL do not share or sell your personal information to any third parties. If however we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing your Information
The ICO and GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a “subject access request” under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the European General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. You also have the right to receive information free of charge about the data stored about your person, as well as a right to correction, blocking and erasure of this information if necessary. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us and we will provide the following:
- Give you a description of it.
- Tell you why we are holding it.
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to.
- Let you have a copy.
- Any formal subject access request should be made in writing to the address here.
Consent and withdrawal of consent
The business of Continuous Design Ltd (CDL) is divided into various trading styles in order to satisfy numerous business channels but these can be easily divided into two main categories; Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C). For the purpose of this legislation we are adopting the principal that all B2B customers have elected to contract CDL to provide goods and/or services and are therefore giving us implied consent to gather and store details in order to satisfy our transaction(s). These details may include data pertaining to the Company or Enterprise including data relating to the employees within that Company or Enterprise. In contrast, our B2C customers may have given initial consent in order for CDL to supply their goods or provide a service, but may not be happy for us to continue holding their data in order to satisfy any future transactions. In these cases CDL will endeavour to contact the customer in order to obtain explicit opt-in consent otherwise we will delete any data currently held for that Individual if consent is not given. We would like to confirm that in either case, you may withdraw your consent at any time, with immediate effect.
We provide data protection training to all staff, contractors and other people working on behalf of CDL to help them understand their responsibilities when handling your data.